Advanced Webhost Billing System (AWBS) is software written in PHP code. AWBS includes a complete Front End (user web interface) written in XHTML/CSS web code. The Front End can be used as your website or in portal mode as a separate client portal. The Front End is unencoded for full customization of the look.
AWBS will communicate to your configured payment gateway(s) to perform live payments while customers place orders. Once orders are placed, AWBS will then communiate to your configured registrar, hosting server or reseller hosting account to complete the orders automatically, then send your configured email(s) to the client.
- generate invoices and email your clients notifying them a payment will be due
- auto charge account balance or credit card on file (onsite credit card processors only) on the invoice's due date
- notify clients if the credit card on file is expired or was declined
- send domain renewal notices
- auto renew domains (behaviour based on configuration)
- suspend/unsuspend hosting when payment is not made/made (as per configuration settings)
The AWBS Backend (admin interface) provides you with a quick and easy 'check in' homepage so you can find new orders, new helpdesk tickets, new contact form submissions, new affiliate signups, overdue invoices, any errors that may have occurred, and basic sales stats. The robust Backend complete with reports takes the headache out of running your business and managing your clients.